Mouse IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse IgG2b Negative Control is negative on all human cells and cell lines tested. This antibody recognises a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
Test results show that MCA691C is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine, ovine, porcine, canine and guinea-pig tissues.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Pacific Blue® - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Pacific Blue® 410 455
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- The Pacific Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, except for use in combination with microarrays, and are covered by pending and issued patents.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
* This antibody should be used at the same concentration as the test antibody.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Mouse IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Grant, A.J. et al. (2002) Hepatic expression of secondary lymphoid chemokine (CCL21) promotes the development of portal-associated lymphoid tissue in chronic inflammatory liver disease.
Am J Pathol. 160 (4): 1445-55.
Zheng, X. et al. (2002) Interleukin-3, but not granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interleukin-5, inhibits apoptosis of human basophils through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase: requirement of NF-kappaB-dependent and -independent pathways.
Immunology. 107 (3): 306-15.
Dalli, J. et al. (2008) Annexin 1 mediates the rapid anti-inflammatory effects of neutrophil-derived microparticles.
Blood. 112 (6): 2512-9.
Kapetanovic, R. et al. (2012) Pig bone marrow-derived macrophages resemble human macrophages in their response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide.
J Immunol. 188: 3382-94.
Shoham, T. et al. (2001) Reduced expression of activin A in focal lymphoid agglomerates within nasal polyps.
J Histochem Cytochem. 49 (10): 1245-52.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up