CD11a antibody | BL1H8
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Pig CD11a:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Pig CD11a, clone BL1H8 recognizes porcine CD11a, binding to a conformational epitope on the alpha chain of LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18), expressed on a range of cells including peripheral blood lymphocytes, monocytes, granulocytes and alveolar macrophages. Clone BL1H8 immunoprecipitates two bands of 170 kDa (CD11a) and 95 kDa (CD18) from porcine alveolar lysates, pre-clearance of the lysates completely removed the 170 kDa band , strongly suggesting the epitope for this antibody is located on the CD11a chain, although some involvement of residues on the LFA-1 β chain could not be formally ruled out (Alvarez et al. 2000 ). Mouse anti Pig CD11a, clone BL1H8 was clustered as porcine CD11a at the Third International Workshop on Swine Leukocyte Differentiation Antigens (Haverson et al. 2001).
Mouse anti pig CD11a, clone BL1H8 is reported to inhibit Con-A driven T-cell proliferation and the mixed lymphocyte reaction (Alvarez et al. 2000 ).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Porcine alveolar macrophages.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD11a antibody
Sánchez, C. et al. (1999) The porcine 2A10 antigen is homologous to human CD163 and related to macrophage differentiation.
J Immunol. 162 (9): 5230-7.
Alvarez, B. et al. (2000) Molecular and functional characterization of porcine LFA-1 using monoclonal antibodies to CD11a and CD18.
Xenotransplantation. 7 (4): 258-66.
Van de Walle, G.R. et al. (2003) Transmission of pseudorabies virus from immune-masked blood monocytes to endothelial cells.
J Gen Virol. 84 (Pt 3): 629-37.
Vanden Bergh, P.G. et al. (2009) Porcine CD18 mediates Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae ApxIII species-specific toxicity.
Vet Res. 40: 1-10.
Kyrova K et al. (2014) The response of porcine monocyte derived macrophages and dendritic cells to Salmonella typhimurium and lipopolysaccharide.
BMC Vet Res. 10: 244.
Wang, Y. et al. (2019) Luteolin Partially Inhibits LFA-1 Expression in Neutrophils Through the ERK Pathway.
Inflammation. 42 (1): 365-74.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up