CD27 antibody | B30C7
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Pig CD27:RPE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Pig CD27 antibody, clone B30C7 recognizes the porcine homologue of human CD27, previously known as Swine Workshop Cluster 2 (SWC2), a T-cell co-stimulatory molecule belonging to the TNF receptor family. In humans the CD27 antigen is expressed by discrete populations of T- and B-cells where it functions in a co-stimulatory role to induce proliferation of T-cells and B-cells, however, using the B30C7 clone, expression of CD27 on porcine B-cells appears undetectable (Reutner et al. 2012).
Porcine CD27 is expressed by all naïve CD8a-ve T-helper cells and a sub-population of CD8a+ve cells (Reutner et al. 2012).
Monoclonal antibodies to CD27 have previously been used to differentiate between subsets of NK cells and clone B30C7 may be used to differentiate between subsets of pig NK cells (Mair et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Porcine peripheral blood monocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag14 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:RPE||MCA928PE||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:RPE|
References for CD27 antibody
Reutner, K. et al. (2012) Porcine CD27: identification, expression and functional aspects in lymphocyte subsets in swine.
Dev Comp Immunol. 38: 321-31.
Reutner, K. et al. (2013) CD27 expression discriminates porcine T helper cells with functionally distinct properties.
Vet Res. 44: 18.
Franzoni, G. et al. (2013) Assessment of the Phenotype and Functionality of Porcine CD8 T Cell Responses following Vaccination with Live Attenuated Classical Swine Fever Virus (CSFV) and Virulent CSFV Challenge.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 20: 1604-16.
Mair, K.H. et al. (2013) Porcine CD8αdim/-NKp46high NK cells are in a highly activated state.
Vet Res. 44: 13.
López, E. et al. (2019) Identification of very early inflammatory markers in a porcine myocardial infarction model.
BMC Vet Res. 15 (1): 91.
Maciag, S.S. et al. (2022) The influence of source of porcine colostrum in development of early immune ontogeny in the piglet
Res Sq. Mar 24 [Epub ahead of print].
MCA5973PE151285 158242 162165 INN0715
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Pig Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up