Filter by Application:F Reset
|Goat anti Mouse IgG2b antibody recognizes Mouse IgG2b as has been cross absorbed against mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins. Goat anti Mouse IgG2b antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity with human immunoglobulins.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG2b were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Stabilizing agent (sucrose)
- Mouse IgG2b paraproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG2b antibody
Knipping, K. et al. (2011) A gastrointestinal rotavirus infection mouse model for immune modulation studies.
Virol J. 8: 109.
Hwang, S.R. et al. (2015) Altered expression levels of neurodevelopmental proteins in fetal brains of BTBR T+tf/J mice with autism-like behavioral characteristics.
J Toxicol Environ Health A. 78 (8): 516-23.
Zhao, Z. et al. (2015) Multiple B-cell epitope vaccine induces a Staphylococcus enterotoxin B-specific IgG1 protective response against MRSA infection.
Sci Rep. 5: 12371.
Kushwaha, V. et al. (2019) Troponin 1 of human filarial parasite Brugia malayi.: cDNA cloning, expression, purification, and its immunoprophylactic potential.
Parasitol Res. 118 (6): 1849-63.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up