Mouse IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse IgG2b Negative Control:FITC
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2b Negative Control
|Mouse IgG2b Negative Control is negative on all human cells and cell lines tested. This antibody recognises a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
Test results show that MCA691C is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine, ovine, porcine, canine and guinea-pig tissues.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
* It is suggested that the user adjusts the concentration of this reagent to be the same as the test reagents.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Mouse IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Shoham, T. et al. (2001) Reduced expression of activin A in focal lymphoid agglomerates within nasal polyps.
J Histochem Cytochem. 49 (10): 1245-52.
Zheng, X. et al. (2002) Interleukin-3, but not granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interleukin-5, inhibits apoptosis of human basophils through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase: requirement of NF-kappaB-dependent and -independent pathways.
Immunology. 107 (3): 306-15.
Grant, A.J. et al. (2002) Hepatic expression of secondary lymphoid chemokine (CCL21) promotes the development of portal-associated lymphoid tissue in chronic inflammatory liver disease.
Am J Pathol. 160 (4): 1445-55.
Dalli, J. et al. (2008) Annexin 1 mediates the rapid anti-inflammatory effects of neutrophil-derived microparticles.
Blood. 112 (6): 2512-9.
Kapetanovic, R. et al. (2012) Pig bone marrow-derived macrophages resemble human macrophages in their response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide.
J Immunol. 188: 3382-94.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up