Mouse IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse IgG2b Negative Control:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2b Negative Control
|Mouse IgG2b Negative Control is negative on all human cells and cell lines tested. This antibody recognises a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
Test results show that MCA691C is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine, ovine, porcine, canine and guinea-pig tissues.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
* It is suggested that the user adjusts the concentration of this reagent to be the same as the test reagents.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Mouse IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Shoham, T. et al. (2001) Reduced expression of activin A in focal lymphoid agglomerates within nasal polyps.
J Histochem Cytochem. 49 (10): 1245-52.
Zheng, X. et al. (2002) Interleukin-3, but not granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interleukin-5, inhibits apoptosis of human basophils through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase: requirement of NF-kappaB-dependent and -independent pathways.
Immunology. 107 (3): 306-15.
Grant, A.J. et al. (2002) Hepatic expression of secondary lymphoid chemokine (CCL21) promotes the development of portal-associated lymphoid tissue in chronic inflammatory liver disease.
Am J Pathol. 160 (4): 1445-55.
Dalli, J. et al. (2008) Annexin 1 mediates the rapid anti-inflammatory effects of neutrophil-derived microparticles.
Blood. 112 (6): 2512-9.
Kapetanovic, R. et al. (2012) Pig bone marrow-derived macrophages resemble human macrophages in their response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide.
J Immunol. 188: 3382-94.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up