Granulocytes antibody | 2B2
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Pig Granulocytes
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Pig granulocytes antibody, clone 2B2 recognizes porcine basophils, neutrophils and eosinophils, acting as a reliable tool for their analysis and isolation, without contamination from other cells.
Analysis of porcine bone marrow and blood shows that the antigen recognized by clone 2B2 is selectively expressed on mature cells and that it is likely to be a labile conformational epitope. Use of clone 2B2 in conjunction with clone 6D10 product code (MCA2599GA), allows for the discrimination and characterization of different porcine granulocyte lineages and also their developmental stages: 6D10-2B2- early myeloid precursors, 6D10+2B2- immature neutrophils, 6D10+2B2+mature neutrophils and 6D10-2B2+ mature eosinophils and basophils. Clone 2B2 has been shown as suitable for use on cytospins (Pérez et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Porcine bone marrow hematopoietic cells (BMHC)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mouse were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 mouse myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for Granulocytes antibody
Nguyen, D.N. et al. (2016) Delayed development of systemic immunity in preterm pigs as a model for preterm infants.
Sci Rep. 6: 36816.
LeLuduec, J.B. et al. (2016) Intradermal vaccination with un-adjuvanted sub-unit vaccines triggers skin innate immunity and confers protective respiratory immunity in domestic swine.
Vaccine. 34 (7): 914-22.
Andersen, A.D. et al. (2019) Synbiotics Combined with Glutamine Stimulate Brain Development and the Immune System in Preterm Pigs.
J Nutr. 149 (1): 36-45.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up