Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes mouse IgG
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin
- Mouse IgG.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
antibacterial humoral response
immunoglobulin complex, circulating
integral to membrane
antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
complement activation, classical pathway
positive regulation of phagocytosis
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Dasgupta, G. et al. (2011) Engagement of TLR2 reverses the suppressor function of conjunctiva CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells and promotes herpes simplex virus epitope-specific CD4+CD25- effector T cell responses.
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 52 (6): 3321-33.
Jones, D.C. et al. (2011) HLA Class I Allelic Sequence and Conformation Regulate Leukocyte Ig-Like Receptor Binding.
J Immunol. 186: 2990-7.