Filter by Application:IF WB E F Reset
Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):DyLight®680 (Multi Species Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody recognizes mouse IgG and light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulin classes.
Goat anti Mouse IgG has been cross-adsorbed using human, bovine, porcine, equine, lapine and chicken immunoabsorbants to remove cross-reactive antibodies. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity was detected to human, bovine, porcine, equine, caprine, lapine and chicken IgG by immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA.
Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody is highly recommended for use as a secondary antibody with human and veterinary samples. Goat anti Mouse IgG antibody has been used successfully as a secondary detection reagent in combination with mouse clone CC327 for the detection of TNFα and mouse clone 8M6 for the detection of interleukin-8 in bovine respiritory syncitial virus infected, neonatal ovine lung tissue by immunohistochemistry (Redondo et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to DyLight 680 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Whole mouse IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Dylight®680 692 712
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for IgG antibody
Banerjee, K. et al. (2012) Occluding the mannose moieties on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 with griffithsin improves the antibody responses to both proteins in mice.
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 28 (2): 206-14.
Abdala-Valencia, H. et al. (2012) Vitamin E isoforms differentially regulate intercellular adhesion molecule-1 activation of PKCα in human microvascular endothelial cells.
PLoS One. 7: e41054.
Redondo, E. et al. (2014) Induction of interleukin-8 and interleukin-12 in neonatal ovine lung following experimental inoculation of bovine respiratory syncytial virus.
J Comp Pathol. 150 (4): 434-48.
Askari, N. et al. (2015) Tetracycline-regulated expression of OLIG2 gene in human dental pulp stem cells lead to mouse sciatic nerve regeneration upon transplantation.
Neuroscience. 305: 197-208.
Iwaszko-Simonik, A. et al. (2015) Expression of surface platelet receptors (CD62P and CD41/61) in horses with recurrent airway obstruction (RAO).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 164 (1-2): 87-92.
Singh, S.M. et al. (2016) Characterization of Immune Responses to an Inactivated Avian Influenza Virus Vaccine Adjuvanted with Nanoparticles Containing CpG ODN.
Viral Immunol. 29 (5): 269-75.
Alimolaei, M. et al. (2017) A Recombinant Probiotic, Lactobacillus casei, Expressing the Clostridium perfringens α-toxoid, as an Orally Vaccine Candidate Against Gas Gangrene and Necrotic Enteritis.
Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. Apr 11 [Epub ahead of print].
Topoluk, N. et al. (2017) Amniotic Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Exhibit Preferential Osteogenic and Chondrogenic Differentiation and Enhanced Matrix Production Compared With Adipose Mesenchymal Stromal Cells.
Am J Sports Med. 45 (11): 2637-46.
View The Latest Product References
Schmidli, M.R. et al. (2018) Inflammatory pattern of the infrapatellar fat pad in dogs with canine cruciate ligament disease.
BMC Vet Res. 14 (1): 161.
Li, T. et al. (2021) RNF167 activates mTORC1 and promotes tumorigenesis by targeting CASTOR1 for ubiquitination and degradation.
Nat Commun. 12 (1): 1055.
Dicks, M.D.J. et al. (2022) Modular capsid decoration boosts adenovirus vaccine-induced humoral immunity against SARS-CoV-2.
Mol Ther. 30 (12): 3639-57.
Soleimani, M. et al. (2022) Covalent JNK Inhibitor, JNK-IN-8, Suppresses Tumor Growth in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer by Activating TFEB- and TFE3-Mediated Lysosome Biogenesis and Autophagy.
Mol Cancer Ther. 21 (10): 1547-60.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up