Mouse IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F FLA Reset
| Mouse IgG1 negative control is negative by flow cytometry on all human cells and cell lines tested. Further tests have also shown that this reagent is also suitable for use as a negative control with bovine (
This reagent recognizes a rat cell surface marker, and therefore cannot be used as a negative control in this species.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for Mouse IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Kupatt, C. et al. (2000) c7E3Fab reduces postischemic leukocyte-thrombocyte interaction mediated by fibrinogen. Implications for myocardial reperfusion injury.
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 20 (10): 2226-32.
Dalli, J. et al. (2008) Annexin 1 mediates the rapid anti-inflammatory effects of neutrophil-derived microparticles.
Blood. 112 (6): 2512-9.
Barratt-Due, A. et al. (2011) Ornithodoros moubata Complement Inhibitor Is an Equally Effective C5 Inhibitor in Pigs and Humans.
J Immunol. 187: 4913-9.
Kapetanovic, R. et al. (2012) Pig bone marrow-derived macrophages resemble human macrophages in their response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide.
J Immunol. 188: 3382-94.
Maiolini, A. et al. (2012) Toll-like receptors 4 and 9 are responsible for the maintenance of the inflammatory reaction in canine steroid-responsive meningitis-arteritis, a large animal model for neutrophilic meningitis.
J Neuroinflammation. 9: 226.
Maślanka, T. et al. (2012) The presence of CD25 on bovine WC1+ gammadelta T cells is positively correlated with their production of IL-10 and TGF-beta, but not IFN-gamma.
Pol J Vet Sci. 15 (1): 11-20.
Pakandl, M. et al. (2008) Immune response to rabbit coccidiosis: a comparison between infections with Eimeria flavescens and E. intestinalis.
Folia Parasitol (Praha). 55:1-6.
Jacks, S. et al. (2007) Experimental infection of neonatal foals with Rhodococcus equi triggers adult-like gamma interferon induction.
Clin Vaccine Immunol.14:669-77
View The Latest Product References
Kamble, N.M. et al. (2016) Interaction of a live attenuated Salmonella gallinarum vaccine candidate with chicken bone marrow-derived dendritic cells.
Avian Pathol. Jan 26:1-24. [Epub ahead of print]
Brace, P.T. et al. (2017) Mycobacterium tuberculosis subverts negative regulatory pathways in human macrophages to drive immunopathology.
PLoS Pathog. 13 (6): e1006367.
Topoluk, N. et al. (2017) Amniotic Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Exhibit Preferential Osteogenic and Chondrogenic Differentiation and Enhanced Matrix Production Compared With Adipose Mesenchymal Stromal Cells.
Am J Sports Med. 363546517706138.
Iwaszko-Simonik, A. et al. (2015) Expression of surface platelet receptors (CD62P and CD41/61) in horses with recurrent airway obstruction (RAO).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 164 (1-2): 87-92.
Arzi, B. et al. (2017) Therapeutic Efficacy of Fresh, Allogeneic Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Severe Refractory Feline Chronic Gingivostomatitis.
Stem Cells Transl Med. 6 (8): 1710-22.
Taechangam, N. et al. (2021) Feline adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells induce effector phenotype and enhance cytolytic function of CD8+ T cells.
Stem Cell Res Ther. 12 (1): 495.
do Prado Duzanski, A.et al. (2022) Cell-mediated immunity and expression of MHC class I and class II molecules in dogs naturally infected by canine transmissible venereal tumor: Is there complete spontaneous regression outside the experimental CTVT?
Research in Veterinary Science. 145: 193-204.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up