CD2 antibody | LT2
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD2 antibody, clone LT2 recognizes human CD2, a single chain transmembrane glycoprotein of 50 kDa, expressed by T cells, NK cells and thymocytes.
CD2 is a receptor for CD58 (LFA-3), and is important in mediating the interaction between T cells and target cells or antigen presenting cells.
Mouse anti Human CD2 antibody, clone LT2 inhibits NK cell mediated cytotoxicity, and ConA and PHA mediated blast transformation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Chimpanzee Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Normal human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse X63.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1||1/200||1/400|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
References for CD2 antibody
Moingeon, P. et al. (1989) The structural biology of CD2.
Immunol Rev. 111: 111-44.
Beyers, A.D. et al. (1989) Activation of T lymphocytes via monoclonal antibodies against rat cell surface antigens with particular reference to CD2 antigen.
Immunol Rev. 111: 59-77.
Lin, C.W. et al. (2005) CD94 1A transcripts characterize lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukemia of immature natural killer cell origin with distinct clinical features.
Blood. 106 (10): 3567-74.
Kap, Y.S. et al. (2009) A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.
J Histochem Cytochem. 57: 1159-67.
Bruger, A.M. et al. (2020) Protocol to assess the suppression of T-cell proliferation by human MDSC.
Methods Enzymol. 632: 155-92.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001766 membrane raft polarization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- GO:0030887 positive regulation of myeloid dendritic cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042110 T cell activation
- GO:0045580 regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up