IgG1 antibody | MARG1-2
Mouse anti Rat IgG1 Heavy Chain
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HEAVY CHAIN
|Mouse anti rat IgG1, clone MARG1-2 recognizes the heavy chain of the rat immunoglobulin G1 subclass. No cross-reactivity has been found with other rat immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Rat IR27 IgG1 myeloma protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Clone MARG1-2 may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with a HRP-conjugated MARK-1/MARL-15 clone cocktail as the detection reagent.
References for IgG1 antibody
Pelegrí, C. et al. (2001) Prevention of adjuvant arthritis by the W3/25 anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody is associated with a decrease of blood CD4(+)CD45RC(high) T cells.
Clin Exp Immunol. 125 (3): 470-7.
Sato, K. et al. (2001) Carbon monoxide generated by heme oxygenase-1 suppresses the rejection of mouse-to-rat cardiac transplants.
J Immunol. 166 (6): 4185-94.
Bézie, S. et al. (2015) Fibrinogen-Like Protein 2/Fibroleukin Induces Long-Term Allograft Survival in a Rat Model through Regulatory B Cells.
PLoS One. 10 (3): e0119686.
Bézie, S. et al. (2015) Compensatory Regulatory Networks between CD8 T, B, and Myeloid Cells in Organ Transplantation Tolerance.
J Immunol. 195 (12): 5805-15.
Ueta, H. et al. (2018) Single blood transfusion induces the production of donor-specific alloantibodies and regulatory T cells mainly in the spleen
International Immunology. 30 (2): 53-67.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up