CD45RC antibody | OX-22
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD45RC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Rat CD45RC antibody, clone OX-22 recognizes rat CD45RC, the high molecular weight form of the leucocyte common antigen. The antigen is found on B cells, approximately 50% of bone marrow cells, all CD8+ve T cells, but splits CD4+ve T cells into two populations, CD4+CD45RChigh (Th1-like) and CD4+CD45RClow (Th2-like).
This product is routinely tested in flow cytometry on rat splenocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Phytohaemagglutinin (PHA) -activated rat lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.1 mg, 1 mgIgG concentration 1.0mg/mlPack Size: 0.25 mgIgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/1000|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/100||1/1000|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD45RC antibody
Spickett, G.P. et al. (1983) MRC OX-22, a monoclonal antibody that labels a new subset of T lymphocytes and reacts with the high molecular weight form of the leukocyte-common antigen.
J Exp Med. 158 (3): 795-810.
Arthur, R.P. & Mason, D. (1986) T cells that help B cell responses to soluble antigen are distinguishable from those producing interleukin 2 on mitogenic or allogeneic stimulation.
J Exp Med. 163 (4): 774-86.
Pelegrí, C. et al. (2001) Prevention of adjuvant arthritis by the W3/25 anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody is associated with a decrease of blood CD4(+)CD45RC(high) T cells.
Clin Exp Immunol. 125 (3): 470-7.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0019887 protein kinase regulator activity
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up