Mouse IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F WB Reset
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control antibody is suitable for use as a negative control to assess non-specific binding of mouse IgG1 antibodies to target cells. Mouse IgG1 Negative Control antibody has been tested and found to be negative on the following rat cell types, peripheral blood leucocytes, thymocytes, splenocytes and macrophages.
Clone F8-11-13 recognises the human CD45RA antigen, and therefore human leucocytes may be used as a positive control for this product. NOT SUITABLE FOR USE AS A NEGATIVE CONTROL ON HUMAN TISSUES
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Human T lymphocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Mouse IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Weiss, D.J. et al. (2008) Bovine monocyte TLR2 receptors differentially regulate the intracellular fate of Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis and Mycobacterium avium subsp. avium.
J Leukoc Biol. 83 (1): 48-55.
Chen, W. et al. (2009) Expression of toll-like receptor 4 in uvea-resident tissue macrophages during endotoxin-induced uveitis.
Mol Vis. 15: 619-28.
Safeukui I et al. (2015) Malaria induces anemia through CD8+ T cell-dependent parasite clearance and erythrocyte removal in the spleen.
MBio. 6 (1) pii: e02493-14.
Aricha, R. et al. (2016) Suppression of experimental autoimmune myasthenia gravis by autologous T regulatory cells.
J Autoimmun. 67: 57-64.
Wattegedera, S.R. et al. (2017) Enhancing the toolbox to study IL-17A in cattle and sheep.
Vet Res. 48 (1): 20.
Stangl, H. et al. (2020) MHC/class-II-positive cells inhibit corticosterone of adrenal gland cells in experimental arthritis: a role for IL-1β, IL-18, and the inflammasome.
Sci Rep. 10 (1): 17071.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up