CD4 antibody | OX-68
Mouse anti Rat CD4 (Domains 3 and 4) monoclonal antibody, clone OX-68 recognizes domains 3 and 4 of rat CD4, a single pass type I membrane glycoprotein.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05540 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Cd4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control||MCA1210||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD4 antibody
McKnight, A.J. & Classon, B.J. (1992) Biochemical and immunological properties of rat recombinant interleukin-2 and interleukin-4.
Immunology. 75 (2): 286-92.
Kerr, J.S, and Wright, G.J. (2012) Avidity-based extracellular interaction screening (AVEXIS) for the scalable detection of low-affinity extracellular receptor-ligand interactions.
J Vis Exp. 5(61): e3881.
Crosnier, C. et al. (2013) A library of functional recombinant cell-surface and secreted P. falciparum merozoite proteins.
Mol Cell Proteomics. 12 (12): 3976-86.
Crosnier C et al. (2016) Binding of Plasmodium falciparum merozoite surface proteins DBLMSP and DBLMSP2 to human immunoglobulin M is conserved amongst broadly diverged sequence variants.
J Biol Chem. May 12. pii: jbc.M116.722074. [Epub ahead of print]