Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control is suitable for use as a matched isotype negative control reagent to assess the level of non-specific binding of mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibodies to rat cells. This antibody has been tested and found to be negative on the following rat cells – peripheral blood leucocytes, thymocytes, splenocytes and macrophages.
Mouse IgG2a Negative Control (MCA1210) recognizes the human CD45 antigen and therefore human leucocytes may be used as a positive control for this product.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE AS A NEGATIVE CONTROL ON HUMAN TISSUES.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Human T lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NSI mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl.
References for Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Fijak, M. et al. (2015) Influence of Testosterone on Inflammatory Response in Testicular Cells and Expression of Transcription Factor Foxp3 in T Cells.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 74 (1): 12-25.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up