CD172a antibody | OX-41
Filter by Application:F IF C Reset
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Rat CD172a antibody, clone OX-41 recognizes rat CD172a, also known as Signal regulatory protein (SIRP). CD172a is expressed selectively by myeloid cells and by neurons.
MRC OX-41 binds to a different epitope on SIRP than ED9. Mouse anti Rat CD172a antibody, clone OX-41 does not completely block the interaction of CD172a - CD47 (Vernon-Wilson et al. 2000).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA274GA, MCA274R: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA274G: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Rat peritoneal macrophages.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with the NS0/U mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||1/100 Pack Size: 0.1 mg, 1 mg
1/10 Pack Size: 0.25 mg
|1/200 Pack Size: 0.1 mg, 1 mg
1/50 Pack Size: 0.25 mg
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections e.g. trypsin or pronase.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD172a antibody
Robinson, A.P. et al. (1986) Macrophage heterogeneity in the rat as delineated by two monoclonal antibodies MRC OX-41 and MRC OX-42, the latter recognizing complement receptor type 3.
Immunology. 57 (2): 239-47.
Barclay, A.N. (1981) The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues.
Immunology. 42 (4): 593-600.
Adams, S. et al. (1998) Signal-regulatory protein is selectively expressed by myeloid and neuronal cells.
J Immunol. 161 (4): 1853-9.
Santos, L.L. et al. (1997) Anti-neutrophil monoclonal antibody therapy inhibits the development of adjuvant arthritis.
Clin Exp Immunol. 107: 248-53.
Milling, S.W. et al. (2006) Collection of lymph-borne dendritic cells in the rat.
Nat Protoc. 1: 2263-70.
Moghaddami, M. et al. (2007) Recruitment of dendritic cells and macrophages during T cell-mediated synovial inflammation.
Arthritis Res Ther. 9: R120.
Zhou, Y.J. et al. (2010) The role of the lactadherin in promoting intestinal DCs development in vivo and invitro.
Clin Dev Immunol. 2010: 357541.
Varalakshmi, Ch, et al. (2008) Immunomodulatory effects of curcumin: in-vivo.
Int Immunopharmacol. 8 (5): 688-700.
View The Latest Product References
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up