Trem-1 antibody | TREM-37
Mouse anti Human Trem-1 antibody, clone TREM-37 recognizes Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1 also known as TREM-1, Triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 1 or CD354. Trem-1 is a 214 amino acid ~22 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane immune receptor expressed on CD14+ monocytes, macrophages and neutrophils, highly expressed in inflammatory lesions caused by fungi and bacteria. It stimulates neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses. TREM-1 activation, together with LPS and other PRR ligands, amplifies the production pro-inflammatory cytokines and thus the inflammatory response. TREM-1 also plays a crucial role in the mediation of septic shock (Bouchon et al. 2001).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human TREM-1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q9NP99 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TREM1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- For research purposes only
Applications of Trem-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2b Negative Control||MCA691||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for Trem-1 antibody
Chimma, P. et al. (2009) A distinct peripheral blood monocyte phenotype is associated with parasite inhibitory activity in acute uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria.
PLoS Pathog. (10):e1000631.