CXCL10 antibody | A01-2G1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human CXCL10
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CXCL10 antibody, clone A01-2G1, recognizes Chemokine C-X-C ligand 10 (CXCL10), also known as interferon-γ-inducible protein 10 (IP-10), is a member of the C-X-C subfamily of chemokines.
CXCL10 can be secreted by leukocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, endothelial cells, fibroblasts, thyrocytes and keratinocytes. CXCL10 plays a role in the recruitment of immune cells expressing its specific receptor, CXCR3. Beyond regulating immune cell migration, CXCL10 also plays a role in regulating cell growth and angiogenesis inhibition during tissue injury, development and maintenance.
Under normal physiological conditions, CXCL10 is usually undetectable in most non-lymphoid tissues. Only upon induction of an immunoinflammatory response through infection or injury is CXCL10 then detected (Muller et al. 2010). As such, CXCL10 has been used as a biomarker of disease severity and as a prognostic indicator for various renal diseases (Gao et al. 2020).
This purified Mouse anti Human CXCL10 antibody, clone A01-2G1 (MCA6188GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human CXCL10 antibody, clone D03-4F4 (MCA6189B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CXCL10 (Val22-Pro98)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Detection Antibody: MCA6189B
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007517 muscle organ development
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008603 cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up