CD47 antibody | 1/1A4
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD47
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD47 antibody, clone 1/1A4 recognizes human CD47, also known as integrin-associated protein, a 50kDa glycoprotein expressed on all haematopoietic cell lines, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts and many tumour cell lines.
CD47 is involved in several cellular processes including regulation of T cell and dendritic cell activation, regulation of neutrophil (PMN) chemotaxis, caspase-independent apoptosis, and may act as a signal transducer in the regulation of cation fluxes across cell membranes. CD47 has been identified as a ligand for the inhibitory macrophage receptor known as signal regulatory protein alpha (SIRPalpha) and as a receptor for thrombospondin-1.
Cross-linking of CD47 with clone 1/1A4 co-stimulates the proliferation of T cells (Waclavicek et al. 1993).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human erythrocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
References for CD47 antibody
Waclavicek, M. et al. (1997) T cell stimulation via CD47: agonistic and antagonistic effects of CD47 monoclonal antibody 1/1A4.
J Immunol. 159 (11): 5345-54.
Frazier, W.A. et al. (1999) The thrombospondin receptor integrin-associated protein (CD47) functionally couples to heterotrimeric Gi.
J Biol Chem. 274 (13): 8554-60.
- SIRP LIGAND
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0022409 positive regulation of cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0070053 thrombospondin receptor activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up