CD45RA antibody | F8-11-13
Filter by Application:F P Reset
Mouse anti Human CD45RA
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD45RA antibody, clone F8-11-13 recognizes the human CD45RA cell surface antigen.
CD45 is a complex molecule existing in a number of isoforms. Antibodies recognizing a common epitope on all of these isoforms are termed CD45 whilst those recognizing only individual isoforms are termed CD45RA or CD45RO etc.
Mouse anti Human CD45RA antibody, clone F8-11-13 reacts with the high molecular weight form of the leucocyte common antigen (LCA) expressed by B lymphocytes and a subset of T lymphocytes.
Mouse anti Human CD45RA antibody, clone F8-11-13 is routinely tested in flow cytometry on human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA88T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA88: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human T lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mouse were fused with cells of the NS-1 mouse myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/200|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
References for CD45RA antibody
Dalchau, R. & Fabre, J.W. (1981) Identification with a monoclonal antibody of a predominantly B lymphocyte-specific determinant of the human leukocyte common antigen. Evidence for structural and possible functional diversity of the human leukocyte common molecule.
J Exp Med. 153 (4): 753-65.
O'Grady, J.T. et al. (1994) CD40 expression in Hodgkin's disease.
Am J Pathol. 144 (1): 21-6.
Franitza, S. et al. (2002) TGF-beta1 enhances SDF-1alpha-induced chemotaxis and homing of naive T cells by up-regulating CXCR4 expression and downstream cytoskeletal effector molecules.
Eur J Immunol. 32 (1): 193-202.
Leigh, J.E. et al. (2006) Characterization of the immune status of CD8+ T cells in oral lesions of human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons with oropharyngeal Candidiasis.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 13 (6): 678-83.
Hunt, L. et al. (2016) T cell subsets: an immunological biomarker to predict progression to clinical arthritis in ACPA-positive individuals.
Ann Rheum Dis. 75 (10): 1884-9.
Ibana, J.A. et al. (2012) The major CD8 T cell effector memory subset in the normal and Chlamydia trachomatis-infected human endocervix is low in perforin.
BMC Immunol. 13: 66.
Ponchel, F. et al. (2014) An immunological biomarker to predict MTX response in early RA.
Ann Rheum Dis. 73 (11): 2047-53.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001915 negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0001960 negative regulation of cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0002378 immunoglobulin biosynthetic process
- GO:0005001 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0033261 regulation of S phase
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050857 positive regulation of antigen receptor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up