CD4 antibody | RPA-T4
Filter by Application:F C Reset
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti human CD4 antibody, clone RPA-T4 recognizes human CD4, a ~55 kDa cell surface glycoprotein, primarily expressed on a subpopulation of T lymphocytes, on peripheral blood monocytes and on tissue macrophages. Epitope mapping shows that antibodies, produced by clone RPA-T4, recognize an epitope within domain 1 of the extracellular region of the CD4 molecule.
Mouse anti human CD4 antibody, clone RPA-T4 blocks gp120-CD4 interaction and inhibits syncytium formation (
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA1267, MCA1267GA: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA1267T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human PHA blasts
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.2 mg, 0.1 mgIgG concentration 1 mg/mlPack Size: 25 µgIgG concentration 1mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NSI myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1||1/10||1/100|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl whole blood
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human lymphatic tissue
References for CD4 antibody
Zarkesh-Esfahani, H. et al. (2001) High-dose leptin activates human leukocytes via receptor expression on monocytes.
J Immunol. 167 (8): 4593-9.
Voehringer, D. et al. (2002) Lack of proliferative capacity of human effector and memory T cells expressing killer cell lectinlike receptor G1 (KLRG1).
Blood. 100 (10): 3698-702.
Piatier-Tonneau, D. (1997) CD4 workshop panel report.
In: Leucocyte Typing VI: White Cell Differentiation Antigens: Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop and Conference Held in Kobe, Japan, 10-14 November 1996. Garland Pub., 1998.
Pentón-Rol, G. et al. (2011) C-Phycocyanin ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and induces regulatory T cells.
Int Immunopharmacol. 11 (1): 29-38.
Wright, G.J. et al. (2001) The unusual distribution of the neuronal/lymphoid cell surface CD200 (OX2) glycoprotein is conserved in humans.
Immunology. 102 (2): 173-9.
Zhang, Y. et al. (2013) Accelerated in vivo. proliferation of memory phenotype CD4+ T-cells in human HIV-1 infection irrespective of viral chemokine co-receptor tropism.
PLoS Pathog. 9 (4): e1003310.
Bughani, U. et al. (2017) T cell activation and differentiation is modulated by a CD6 domain 1 antibody Itolizumab.
PLoS One. 12 (7): e0180088.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006948 induction by virus of host cell-cell fusion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0032507 maintenance of protein location in cell
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042289 MHC class II protein binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045234 protein palmitoleylation
- GO:0045860 positive regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up