Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody | 2213
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human Beta 2 Microglobulin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Beta 2 Microglobulin
|Mouse anti Human beta 2 microglobulin antibody, clone 2213 recognizes native human beta 2 microglobulin, a 119 amino acid component of MHC class I molecules present on all nucleated cells, containing a single Ig-like C1 type domain, Levels of beta 2 microglobulin can be used to assess renal function in kidney transplant recipients (Woo et al. 2014). Also known as B2M, it has been suggested that this protein can be used as a prognostic marker for HIV infection (Halota et al. 2002).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 10% Glycerol
- Highly pure beta 2 microglobulin from human urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Current, batch-specific concentration 1.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the murine NS-1 myeloma.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002474 antigen processing and presentation of peptide antigen via MHC class I
- GO:0042612 MHC class I protein complex
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0031901 early endosome membrane
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up