Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody | 2213
Mouse anti Human beta 2 microglobulin antibody, clone 2213 recognizes native human beta 2 microglobulin, a 119 amino acid component of MHC class I molecules present on all nucleated cells, containing a single Ig-like C1 type domain, Levels of beta 2 microglobulin can be used to assess renal function in kidney transplant recipients (Woo et al. 2014). Also known as B2M, it has been suggested that this protein can be used as a prognostic marker for HIV infection (Halota et al. 2002).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 10% Glycerol
- Highly pure beta 2 microglobulin from human urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the murine NS-1 myeloma.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P61769 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- B2M Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002474 antigen processing and presentation of peptide antigen via MHC class I
- GO:0042612 MHC class I protein complex
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0031901 early endosome membrane
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)