CD26 antibody | CC69
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Bovine CD26 antibody, clone CC69 recognizes bovine Dipeptidyl peptidase 4, also known as CD26, WC10, Adenosine deaminase complexing protein or Activation molecule 3 (Lee et al. 2001). Bovine CD26 is a 765 amino acid single pass type II transmembrane glycoprotein which can be cleaved between residues 37-38 to release a soluble form of the protein. CD26 can exist as a monomer, forms a homodimer for optimal dipeptidase activity or it can form a heterodimer with seprase.
CD26 is expressed by a subpopulation of CD2+ T cells, dendritic cells and weakly by most B cells and is also seen on some non-haematopoietic cells, especially gut epithelium. Myeloid cells and the majority of WC1+ve T cells do not express CD26.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD26 antibody
Howard, C.J. & Naessens, J. (1993) Summary of workshop findings for cattle (tables 1 and 2).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 25-47.
Naessens, J. et al. (1993) Cross-reactivity of workshop antibodies with cells from domestic and wild ruminants.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 283-90.
Epardaud, M. et al. (2004) Enrichment for a CD26hi SIRP- subset in lymph dendritic cells from the upper aero-digestive tract.
J Leukoc Biol. 76: 553-61.
Contreras, V. et al. (2010) Existence of CD8α-like dendritic cells with a conserved functional specialization and a common molecular signature in distant mammalian species.
J Immunol. 185: 3313-25.
Fries, P.N. et al. (2011) Age-related changes in the distribution and frequency of myeloid and T cell populations in the small intestine of calves.
Cell Immunol. 271: 428-37.
Ferret-Bernard, S. et al. (2010) Cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying the strong neonatal IL-12 response of lamb mesenteric lymph node cells to R-848.
PLoS One. 5: e13705.
Krueger, L.A. et al. (2016) Gamma delta T cells are early responders to Mycobacterium avium ssp. paratuberculosis in colostrum-replete Holstein calves.
J Dairy Sci. 99 (11): 9040-50.
Contreras, V. et al. (2012) Canine recombinant adenovirus vector induces an immunogenicity-related gene expression profile in skin-migrated CD11b⁺ -type DCs.
PLoS One. 7 (12): e52513.
View The Latest Product References
Fries, P. et al. (2011) Mucosal dendritic cell subpopulations in the small intestine of newborn calves.
Dev Comp Immunol. 35 (10): 1040-51.
Wherry, T.L.T. et al. (2022) Effects of 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 and 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 on PBMCs From Dairy Cattle Naturally Infected With Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis.
Front Vet Sci. 9: 830144.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004177 aminopeptidase activity
- GO:0008239 dipeptidyl-peptidase activity
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010716 negative regulation of extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0031258 lamellipodium membrane
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043542 endothelial cell migration
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0071438 invadopodium membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up