Cdk4 antibody | DCS-31.2
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti CDK4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.08% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for Cdk4 antibody
Elledge, S.J. (1996) Cell cycle checkpoints: preventing an identity crisis.
Science. 274 (5293): 1664-72.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0010468 regulation of gene expression
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0051301 cell division
MCA1994147502 152198 158493 161102
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up