Cdk4 antibody | DCS-31.2
Mouse anti CDK4 antibody clone DCS31.2 does not cross react with other cdk's and does not co-precipitate the D type cyclins bound to cdk4.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0010468 regulation of gene expression
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0051301 cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cdk4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Cdk4 antibody
Elledge, S.J. (1996) Cell cycle checkpoints: preventing an identity crisis.
Science. 274 (5293): 1664-72.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Understanding the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle - A Biological and Experimental OverviewRead or Download Now