Cdk4 antibody | DCS-31.2
Mouse anti CDK4 antibody clone DCS31.2 does not cross react with other cdk's and does not co-precipitate the D type cyclins bound to cdk4.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.08% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0010468 regulation of gene expression
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0051301 cell division
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cdk4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Cdk4 antibody
Elledge, S.J. (1996) Cell cycle checkpoints: preventing an identity crisis.
Science. 274 (5293): 1664-72.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Understanding the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle - A Biological and Experimental OverviewRead or Download Now