Mouse anti v-myb/c-myb antibody, clone 10A3 recognizes both v-myb and c-myb. Myb is a transcription factor related to Myc, and is expressed primarily in haematopoietic cells and immature gastroepithelial cells. Mouse anti v-myb/c-myb antibody, clone 10A3 does not recognise xenopus A-myb.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant v-myb protein, DNA binding protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised B110x Balb/c F1 mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
transcription regulator activity
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of v-myb/c-myb antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Application Based External Images
Product Specific References
References for v-myb/c-myb antibody
Sleeman, J.P. (1993) Xenopus A-myb is expressed during early spermatogenesis.
Oncogene. 8 (7): 1931-41.
Grabher, C. et al. (2011) Zebrafish microRNA-126 determines hematopoietic cell fate through c-Myb.
Leukemia. 25 (3): 506-14.