v-myb/c-myb antibody | 10A3
Mouse anti v-myb/c-myb antibody, clone 10A3 recognizes both v-myb and c-myb. Myb is a transcription factor related to Myc, and is expressed primarily in haematopoietic cells and immature gastroepithelial cells. Mouse anti v-myb/c-myb antibody, clone 10A3 does not recognise xenopus A-myb.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human Zebrafish
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant v-myb protein, DNA binding protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised B110x Balb/c F1 mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q08759 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- myb Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0030528 transcription regulator activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of v-myb/c-myb antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)