v-myb/c-myb antibody | 10A3
Mouse anti v-myb/c-myb
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti v-myb/c-myb antibody, clone 10A3 recognizes both v-myb and c-myb. Myb is a transcription factor related to Myc, and is expressed primarily in haematopoietic cells and immature gastroepithelial cells. Mouse anti v-myb/c-myb antibody, clone 10A3 does not recognise xenopus A-myb.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Human Zebrafish
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant v-myb protein, DNA binding protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised B110x Balb/c F1 mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up