Dengue Virus antibody | 3H5.1
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Dengue type 2 antigen (New Guinea C).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dengue Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Suitable for use in hemagglutination-inhibition tests and plaque-reduction assays.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Dengue Virus antibody
Gentry, M.K. et al. (1982) Identification of distinct antigenic determinants on dengue-2 virus using monoclonal antibodies.
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 31 (3 Pt 1): 548-55.