Dengue Virus antibody | 3H5.1
|Mouse anti Dengue virus type 2 antibody, clone 3H5.1 recognizes Dengue virus type 2, a flavivirus known to cause acute febrile disease (haemorrhagic fevers) in humans.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Dengue type 2 antigen (New Guinea C).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Suitable for use in hemagglutination-inhibition tests and plaque-reduction assays.
References for Dengue Virus antibody
Gentry, M.K. et al. (1982) Identification of distinct antigenic determinants on dengue-2 virus using monoclonal antibodies.
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 31 (3 Pt 1): 548-55.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up