Dengue Virus antibody | 3H5.1
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Dengue type 2 antigen (New Guinea C).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dengue Virus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Suitable for use in hemagglutination-inhibition tests and plaque-reduction assays.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Dengue Virus antibody
Gentry, M.K. et al. (1982) Identification of distinct antigenic determinants on dengue-2 virus using monoclonal antibodies.
Am J Trop Med Hyg. 31 (3 Pt 1): 548-55.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra