Adenovirus Hexon antibody | 8C4
Filter by Application:VPA Reset
Mouse anti Adenovirus Hexon
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Adenovirus Hexon
|Mouse anti Adenovirus hexon antibody, clone 8C4 reacts with human, canine, bovine, monkey and rat adenoviruses. It is very likely that it will react with all mammalian Adenoviruses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Hexon antigen of human and canine adenoviruses (Type 1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for Adenovirus Hexon antibody
Chen, K. et al. (2023) Adenovirus Vaccine Containing Truncated SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein S1 Subunit Leads to a Specific Immune Response in Mice.
Vaccines (Basel). 11 (2): 429.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up