Adenovirus Hexon antibody | 1461 (3G0)
Hexon protein is a major coat protein of adenoviruses. Adenoviruses capsids have three principal protein components: the hexon, the penton, and the fiber. Hexon consists of three subunits together forming two major components of different morphological symmetry. A triangular top with three towers of density is superimposed on a more bulky pseudo-hexagonal base.
Mouse anti Adenovirus hexon antibody, clone 1461 has known reactivity with at least 17 serotypes of Adenovirus including types 40 & 41.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- ATCC VR5 virus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Adenovirus Hexon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Adenovirus Hexon||0400-0063||E IF||0.2 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra