CD45 antibody | VPM18
CD45 is a signal transduction protein vital for T and B cell antigen receptor-mediated activation, and is involved in many aspects of cellular processes, including growth, differentiation and oncogenic transformation. Studies have reported associations between CD45 and many cell surface antigens, including CD2, CD3, CD4, CD26 and CD90.
Clone VPM18 recognizes all isoforms of the CD45 molecule.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Sheep T lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC for one month or at -20oC for longer.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD45 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Sheep CD45R||MCA2221GA||F||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Sheep CD45R:RPE||MCA2221PE||F||100 Tests|
|Mouse anti Bovine CD14:FITC||MCA2678F||F||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Bovine CD14||MCA2678GA||F IF||0.1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for CD45 antibody
Hopkins, J. & Dutia, B.M. (1990) Monoclonal antibodies to the sheep analogues of human CD45 (leucocyte common antigen), MHC class I and CD5. Differential expression after lymphocyte activation in vivo.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 24 (4): 331-46.
Pastoret P-P., et. al. (1998) Immunology of cattle (in Handbook of Veterbrate Immunology)
Chapter XIII, p445
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra