CD45R antibody | 20.96
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Sheep CD45R:RPE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Sheep CD45R antibody, clone 20.96 recognizes the ovine CD45R cell surface antigen, a ~220 kDa glycoprotein, expressed by all B lymphocytes and a subset of T lymphocytes. In immunohistochemical staining the antibody labels all lymphocytes within the B cell follicles as well as scattered cells in interfollicular areas.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Sheep thymocytes
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4°C.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100μl
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:RPE||MCA928PE||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:RPE|
Mackay, C. et al. (1987) A monoclonal antibody to the p220 component of sheep LCA identifies B cells and a unique lymphocyte subset.
Cell. Immunol. 110: 46 -55.
References for CD45R antibody
Lee, C.S. et al. (1988) Identification of a unique lymphocyte subpopulation in the sheep uterus.
Immunology. 63: 157-64.
Dutia, B.M. et al. (1993) Analysis of the monoclonal antibodies comprising WC6.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39: 193-9.
Leemans, I. et al. (2001) Comparative studies on surface phenotypes of Theileria lestoquardi and T. annulata schizont-infected cells.
Parasitol Res. 87: 768-77.
Sedgmen, B.J. et al. (2002) Cellular and molecular characterisation of the ovine rectal mucosal environment.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 86: 215-20.
Debes, G.F. et al. (2005) Chemokine receptor CCR7 required for T lymphocyte exit from peripheral tissues.
Nat Immunol. 6: 889-94.
Boppana, D.K. et al. (2005) Cellular infiltration at skin lesions and draining lymph nodes of sheep infested with adult Hyalomma anatolicum anatolicum ticks.
Parasitology. 131: 657-67.
Tanaka, Y. et al. (2008) Sustained macroscopic engraftment of cynomolgus embryonic stem cells in xenogeneic large animals after in utero transplantation.
Stem Cells Dev. 17: 367-81.
Olivier, M. et al. (2012) Capacities of Migrating CD1b Lymph Dendritic Cells to Present Salmonella Antigens to Naive T Cells.
PLoS One. 7: e30430.
View The Latest Product References
Lacroux, C. et al. (2012) Prionemia and leukocyte-platelet-associated infectivity in sheep transmissible spongiform encephalopathy models.
J Virol. 86 (4): 2056-66.
Flameng, W. et al. (2014) Coating with fibronectin and stromal cell-derived factor-1α of decellularized homografts used for right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction eliminates immune response-related degeneration.
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 147 (4): 1398-404.e2.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Sheep Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up