IgG2b antibody | MARG2b-8
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Rat IgG2b Heavy Chain antibody, clone MARG2b-8 recognizes the rat gamma 2b immunoglobulin heavy chain, and does not cross-react with other rat immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
The avidity of Mouse anti Rat IgG2b Heavy Chain antibody, clone MARG2b-8 for rat IgG2b = 4.7 x 109 M-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- IR863 rat IgG2b myeloma protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||5ug/ml (as a coating antibody)|
References for IgG2b antibody
Sato, K. et al. (2001) Carbon monoxide generated by heme oxygenase-1 suppresses the rejection of mouse-to-rat cardiac transplants.
J Immunol. 166 (6): 4185-94.
Bézie, S. et al. (2015) Fibrinogen-like protein 2/fibroleukin induces long-term allograft survival in a rat model through regulatory B cells.
PLoS One. 10 (3): e0119686.
Bézie, S. et al. (2015) Compensatory Regulatory Networks between CD8 T, B, and Myeloid Cells in Organ Transplantation Tolerance.
J Immunol. 195 (12): 5805-15.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up