IgG2b antibody | MARG2b-3
Mouse anti Rat IgG2b Heavy Chain
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HEAVY CHAIN
|Mouse anti Rat IgG2b Heavy Chain antibody, clone MARG2b-3 recognizes the gamma-2b heavy chain of rat immunoglobulin.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG2b.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||2.5ug/ml as coating antibody|
- Clone MARG2b-3 may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with our HRP-conjugated MARK-1/MARL-15 clone cocktail (MCA1296P) as the detection reagent and purified rat IgG2b (PRP05) as the standard.
References for IgG2b antibody
Le Roy, D. et al. (1999) Monoclonal antibodies to murine lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-binding protein (LBP) protect mice from lethal endotoxemia by blocking either the binding of LPS to LBP or the presentation of LPS/LBP complexes to CD14.
J Immunol. 162 (12): 7454-60.
Ueta, H. et al. (2018) Single blood transfusion induces the production of donor-specific alloantibodies and regulatory T cells mainly in the spleen.
Int Immunol. 30 (2): 53-67.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Rat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up