CD205 antibody | ZH9F7
CD205 is expressed at high levels by dendritic cell (DC) subsets and can be detected on thymic epithelial cells (
Mouse anti Pig CD205 antibody, clone ZH9F7, has been used in characterization of the species-conserved features of the cDC1 subset. This subset is characterised by high surface expression of CD205, CD135, CADM1, low levels of CD172a, a lack of CD115, XCR1, and BATF3; and restricted APN gene expression (Auray et al. 2016). CD205 receptor expression was confirmed in cDC1 and cDC2 subsets using flow cytometry on porcine tonsil, submaxillary and mesenteric lymph nodes, and spleen lymphoid tissues (
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Pig CD205
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD205 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD205 antibody
Gael, A. et al. (2016) Characterization and Transcriptomic Analysis of Porcine Blood Conventional and Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells Reveals Striking Species-Specific Differences
The Journal of Immunology. 197 (12): 4791-4806.
Héctor, P. et al. (2018) Characterization and expression of DEC205 in the cDC1 and cDC2 subsets of porcine dendritic cells from spleen, tonsil, and submaxillary and mesenteric lymph nodes
Molecular Immunology. 96: 1-7.
Lorena, B. et al. (2019) Evaluation of a Recombinant Mouse X Pig Chimeric Anti-Porcine DEC205 Antibody Fused with Structural and Nonstructural Peptides of PRRS Virus
Vaccines. 7 (2): 43.
Lilian, F. et al. (2010) Characterization of porcine CD205
Developmental & Comparative Immunology. 34 (7): 715-721.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra