MHC Class I H-2Kb antibody | AF6-88.5
Mouse anti Mouse MHC Class I H-2Kb
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- MHC Class I H-2Kb
|Mouse anti Mouse MHC Class I H-2Kb antibody, clone AF6-88.5 recognizes the H-2Kb determinant present on all nucleated cells of mice expressing this MHC class I haplotype.
The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes that are important in the immune response to infections. In mice, this complex is referred to as the histocompatibility 2 (H-2) region. There are 3 major MHC class I proteins encoded by the H-2 which are H-2K, H-2L and H-2D. The H- 2K gene is part of the murine H-2 complex on chromosome 17 and there are a large number of variant alleles of this gene.
Mouse anti Mouse MHC Class I H-2Kb antibody, clone AF6-88.5 does not cross react with other haplotypes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- C57BL mouse splenocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for MHC Class I H-2Kb antibody
Mareeva, T. et al. (2010) A novel composite immunotoxin that suppresses rabies virus production by the infected cells.
J Immunol Methods. 353 (1-2): 78-86.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0002485 antigen processing and presentation of endogenous peptide antigen via MHC class I via ER pathway, TAP-dependent
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0042612 MHC class I protein complex
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0042605 peptide antigen binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0042590 antigen processing and presentation of exogenous peptide antigen via MHC class I
- View More GO Terms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up