CD28 antibody | E18
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Mouse CD28:RPE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Mouse CD28 antibody, clone E18 recognizes murine CD28, a co-stimulatory cell surface molecule expressed by T cell subsets. Clone E18 has been shown to be able to stimulate murine T lymphocytes in combination with anti-mouse CD3.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Alternate immunisation with A20 cells expressing mCD28 and recombinant mCD28Ig.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised CD28-/-knockout mice were fused with cells of the X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD28 antibody
Dennehy, K.M. et al. (2006) Cutting edge: monovalency of CD28 maintains the antigen dependence of T cell costimulatory responses.
J Immunol. 176 (10): 5725-9.
Beyersdorf, N. et al. (2008) Protection from graft-versus-host disease with a novel B7 binding site-specific mouse anti-mouse CD28 monoclonal antibody.
Blood. 112 (10): 4328-36.
Gogishvili, T. et al. (2012) Interruption of CD28-mediated costimulation during allergen challenge protects mice from allergic airway disease.
J Allergy Clin Immunol. 130 (6): 1394-403.e4.
Pletinckx, K. et al. (2015) Immature dendritic cells convert anergic nonregulatory T cells into Foxp3- IL-10+ regulatory T cells by engaging CD28 and CTLA-4.
Eur J Immunol. 45 (2): 480-91.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002863 positive regulation of inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0045060 negative thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045840 positive regulation of mitosis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046641 positive regulation of alpha-beta T cell proliferation
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up