VEGF antibody | 4B2-8
Mouse anti Human VEGF:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Vascular endothelial growth factor antibody, clone 4B2-8 recognizes human Vascular endothelial growth factor A , also known as VEGF-A or Vascular permeability factor. VEGF-A is a 206 amino acid ~45 kDa disulphide linked homodimeric heparin-binding cytokine and member of the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family, which exists as several splice variants of the VEGF gene, and is a potent stimulator of angiogenesis of both normal and cancerous cells, and acts as a regulator of vasculogenesis.
The functional forms of VEGF are classified according to the number of amino acid residues within a constitutive polypeptide chain e.g VEGF165, and all VEGF family members act through binding to the tyrosine kinase receptors VEGFR-1 (Flt-1) and VEGFR-2 (KDR/CD309), whilst the closely-related VEGF-C and VEGF-D, can also bind to VEGFR-3 (Flt-4).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled waterCare should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Highly pure recombinant human VEGF165 (PHP091).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up