VEGF antibody | 4B2-8
The functional forms of VEGF are classified according to the number of amino acid residues within a constitutive polypeptide chain e.g VEGF165, and all VEGF family members act through binding to the tyrosine kinase receptors VEGFR-1 (Flt-1) and VEGFR-2 (KDR/CD309), whilst the closely-related VEGF-C and VEGF-D, can also bind to VEGFR-3 (Flt-4).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled waterCare should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Highly pure recombinant human VEGF165 (PHP091).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of despatch
Applications of VEGF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra