Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor antibody | 4C1
Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, clone 4C1 recognizes the human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor (hTSHR), otherwise known as the thyrotropin receptor. Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, clone 4C1 binds to an extracellular domain of hTSHR.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 20 µg
0.09% Sodium AzidePack Size: 0.2 mg0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- External domain of human TSH receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1/Ag4.1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P16473 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TSHR Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004996 thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007187 G-protein signaling, coupled to cyclic nucleotide second messenger
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/1000||1/2000|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Thyroid gland
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control||MCA929||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor antibody
Suh, J.M. et al. (2003) Regulation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase, Akt/protein kinase B, FRAP/mammalian target of rapamycin, and ribosomal S6 kinase 1 signaling pathways by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and stimulating type TSH receptor antibodies in the thyroid gland.
J Biol Chem. 278 (24): 21960-71.
Kleinau, G. et al. (2011) From Molecular Details of the Interplay between Transmembrane Helices of the Thyrotropin Receptor to General Aspects of Signal Transduction in Family A G-protein-coupled Receptors (GPCRs).
J Biol Chem. 286: 25859-71.
() Human Protein Atlas: CAB000473
Human Protein Atlas: CAB000473
Shepherd PS,et al. (1999) Identification of an important thyrotrophin binding site on the human thyrotrophin receptor using monoclonal antibodies.
Mol Cell Endocrinol.149:197-206.