Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, clone 4C1 recognizes the human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor (hTSHR), otherwise known as the thyrotropin receptor. Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, clone 4C1 binds to an extracellular domain of hTSHR.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
Pack Size: 0.2 mg
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Pack Size: 20 µg
- Carrier Free
- External domain of human TSH receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1/Ag4.1 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor activity
integral to plasma membrane
G-protein signaling, coupled to cyclic nucleotide second messenger
positive regulation of cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Thyroid gland
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Paraffin
Product Specific References
References for Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor antibody
Suh, J.M. et al. (2003) Regulation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase, Akt/protein kinase B, FRAP/mammalian target of rapamycin, and ribosomal S6 kinase 1 signaling pathways by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and stimulating type TSH receptor antibodies in the thyroid gland.
J Biol Chem. 278 (24): 21960-71.
Kleinau, G. et al. (2011) From Molecular Details of the Interplay between Transmembrane Helices of the Thyrotropin Receptor to General Aspects of Signal Transduction in Family A G-protein-coupled Receptors (GPCRs).
J Biol Chem. 286: 25859-71.
Shepherd PS,et al. (1999) Identification of an important thyrotrophin binding site on the human thyrotrophin receptor using monoclonal antibodies.
Mol Cell Endocrinol.149:197-206.
Oba, J. et al. (2017) Trends in hepatocyte growth factor, insulin-like growth factor 1, thyroid-stimulating hormone, and leptin expression levels in uveal melanoma patient serum and tumor tissues: correlation to disease progression.
Melanoma Res. 27 (2): 126-33.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra