Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor antibody | 4C1
Filter by Application:P Reset
|Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, clone 4C1 recognizes the human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor (hTSHR), otherwise known as the thyrotropin receptor. Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, clone 4C1 binds to an extracellular domain of hTSHR.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA1571: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA1571T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 0.2 mg0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)Pack Size: 20 µg
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- External domain of human TSH receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1/Ag4.1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/1000||1/2000|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Thyroid gland
References for Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor antibody
() Human Protein Atlas: CAB000473
Human Protein Atlas: CAB000473
Suh, J.M. et al. (2003) Regulation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase, Akt/protein kinase B, FRAP/mammalian target of rapamycin, and ribosomal S6 kinase 1 signaling pathways by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and stimulating type TSH receptor antibodies in the thyroid gland.
J Biol Chem. 278 (24): 21960-71.
Kleinau, G. et al. (2011) From Molecular Details of the Interplay between Transmembrane Helices of the Thyrotropin Receptor to General Aspects of Signal Transduction in Family A G-protein-coupled Receptors (GPCRs).
J Biol Chem. 286: 25859-71.
Shepherd PS,et al. (1999) Identification of an important thyrotrophin binding site on the human thyrotrophin receptor using monoclonal antibodies.
Mol Cell Endocrinol.149:197-206.
Oba, J. et al. (2017) Trends in hepatocyte growth factor, insulin-like growth factor 1, thyroid-stimulating hormone, and leptin expression levels in uveal melanoma patient serum and tumor tissues: correlation to disease progression.
Melanoma Res. 27 (2): 126-33.
- Thyrotropin Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004996 thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007187 G-protein signaling, coupled to cyclic nucleotide second messenger
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up