Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody | 183
|Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone, clone 183 recognizes the beta subunit of human thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and also reacts with the whole molecule. Negligible reactivity has been observed with human follicle stimulating hormone (hFSH), growth hormone (hGH) or the beta chain of chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG).
The affinity constant for this antibody is 2x1010.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human TSH beta subunit.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody
De, B.G. et al. (2018) Forever young: Endocrinology of paedomorphosis in the Mexican axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum.).
Gen Comp Endocrinol. 266: 194-201.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up