Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody | 183
Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone, clone 183 is specific for the beta subunit of human thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and also reacts with the whole molecule. Negligible reactivity has been observed with human follicle stimulating hormone (hFSH), growth hormone (hGH) or the beta chain of chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG).The affinity constant for this antibody is 2x1010.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human TSH beta subunit.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01222 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TSHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)