Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody | 155
Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone, clone 155 recognizes the beta chain of human beta (TSH) and shows minimal cross-reactivity with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), luteinizing hormone (hLH) or follicle stimulating hormone (hFSH).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native Human Beta TSH
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01222 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TSHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)