Thyroglobulin antibody | 5F9 (BGN/6E10)
Mutations in the thyroglobulin gene can lead to developmental and autoimmune diseases including Thyroid dyshormonogenesis 3 (Targovnik et al. 2010) and Autoimmune thyroid disease 3 (Ban et al. 2003).
Mouse anti Human Thyroglobulin antibody, clone 5F9 has been used successfully as a capture reagent in a sensitive sandwich ELISA for the detection of thyroglobulin in human serum and plasma samples.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified native human thyroglobulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01266 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TG Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Thyroglobulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 8900-0700 is suitable for use as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with 8900-0730 (clone 5E6) as the detection antibody.