Thyroglobulin antibody | 5F9 (BGN/6E10)
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human Thyroglobulin antibody, clone 5F9 recognizes human thyroglobulin (Tg). Thyroglobulin is a 2768 amino acid ~670kDa homodimeric protein containing multiple thyroglobulin type 1 domains. Thyroglobulin is produced by the thyroid gland and is a precursor in the production of the thyroid hormones Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4), important for regulating metabolic processes in the body (Uniprot: P01266).
Mutations in the thyroglobulin gene can lead to developmental and autoimmune diseases including Thyroid dyshormonogenesis 3 (Targovnik et al. 2010) and Autoimmune thyroid disease 3 (Ban et al. 2003).
Mouse anti Human Thyroglobulin antibody, clone 5F9 has been used successfully as a capture reagent in a sensitive sandwich ELISA for the detection of thyroglobulin in human serum and plasma samples.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified native human thyroglobulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- 8900-0700 is suitable for use as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with 8900-0730 (clone 5E6) as the detection antibody.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up