Ryanodine Receptor antibody | RYR.1 (G-1)
Mouse anti Human Ryanodine Receptor
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- RYR.1 (G-1)
- Ryanodine Receptor
|Mouse anti Human Ryanodine Receptor antibody, clone RYR-1 recognizes the human ryanodine receptor 1, also known as Skeletal muscle calcium release channel or skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor. Ryanodine receptor 1 is a is a large 5038 amino acid ~500 kDa multi pass sarcoplamic reticulum associated transmembrane protein containing three B30.2/SPRY domains and five MIR domains. Mouse anti Human Ryanodine Receptor antibody, clone RYR-1 recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal cytoplasmic domain of the ryanodine receptor (UniProt: P21817).
Ryanodine receptors have been shown to play critical roles in the intracellular Ca2+ signaling occurring during cell activation in muscle cells and non-muscle cells. Mouse anti Human Ryanodine Receptor antibody, clone RYR-1 reacts with ryanodine receptor isolated from a variety of cell types (e.g. lymphocytes, macrophages, granulocytes, fibroblasts, epithelial, endothelial cells, skeletal muscle, cardiac muscle and brain tissues). Defects in the ryanodine receptor 1 gene are associated with malignant hyperthermia (Gillard et al. 1992), central core disease of muscle (Quane et al. 1993) and certain congential myopathies (Monnier et al. 2000).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Dog Bovine Pig Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium azide
- Short synthetic polypeptide corresponding to the C-terminal domain of the ryanodine receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100|
- 1 Use indirect immunofluorescence. Visualization by confocal microscopy is required, as detection by standard fluorescent microscopy will not be adequate to detect the RyR. Additionally, fluorescent, not enzymatic, detection is required. Due to the intensity of confocal lasers, use of an anti-fading agent, such as DABCO, is strongly recommended.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2b Negative Control||MCA691||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG2b Negative Control|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005219 ryanodine-sensitive calcium-release channel activity
- GO:0005516 calmodulin binding
- GO:0005790 smooth endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0014701 junctional sarcoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0014802 terminal cisterna
- GO:0031000 response to caffeine
- GO:0031674 I band
- GO:0051209 release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
OBT1818145507 156679 161687
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up