Rragc antibody | AB02/2G5
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Human Rragc
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human RRAGC antibody recognizes ras-related GTP-binding protein C subunit beta-1, otherwise known as GTPase-interacting protein 2.
RRAGC is a monomeric guanine nucleotide binding protein that functions as a heterodimer with rag A or rag B. The binding of this heterodimer to mTORC1 leads to mTORC1 being recruited to the surface of lysosomes; thereby enabling mTORC1 to associate with rheb and become activated (Sancak et al. 2010; Yang et al. 2017). Upon amino acid depletion, Rag heterodimers release mTORC1 into the cytosol; suggesting that Rags control mTORC1 signaling in response to amino acid levels (Fingar, 2021).
Mouse anti Human RRAGC antibody detects a band of 49 kDa.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human RRAGC antibody detects a band of 49 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-399 of human RRAGC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008380 RNA splicing
- GO:0019003 GDP binding
- GO:0032008 positive regulation of TOR signaling cascade
- GO:0034613 cellular protein localization
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0071230 cellular response to amino acid stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up