Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody | BH7
UCH-L1 and UCH-L3 have been shown to have separate and overlapping functions in the maintanence of neurons of the gracile tract, nucleus tractus solitarius (NTS) and area postrema (Kurihara et al. 2001) .
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mammals Expected from Sequence Mouse Rat Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.03% Sodium Azide 50% Glycerol
- Recombinant full length human PGP9.5 purified from E.coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004221 ubiquitin thiolesterase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0008242 omega peptidase activity
- GO:0016579 protein deubiquitination
- GO:0016874 ligase activity
- GO:0031694 alpha-2A adrenergic receptor binding
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- GO:0043407 negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0008234 cysteine-type peptidase activity
- GO:0019233 sensory perception of pain
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006950 response to stress
- GO:0007412 axon target recognition
- GO:0007628 adult walking behavior
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0019896 axon transport of mitochondrion
- GO:0030424 axon
- GO:0042755 eating behavior
- GO:0043025 neuronal cell body
- GO:0050905 neuromuscular process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Clone BH7 detects a band of approximately 24 kDa in rat hippocampal lysate
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Protein Gene Product 9.5 antibody
Peyrot des Gachons, C. et al. (2011) Unusual pungency from extra-virgin olive oil is attributable to restricted spatial expression of the receptor of oleocanthal.
J Neurosci. 31: 999-1009.
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster