Lysozyme antibody | BGN/0696/5B1
Mouse anti Human Lysozyme
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Lysozyme antibody, clone BGN/0696/5B1 recognizes lysozyme, an enzyme that is present in mucosal secretions such as saliva and tears and is involved with non-specific organism defence. It functions by hydrolyzing 1,2-beta linkages between N-acetylmuramic acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine residues such as those found in the walls of various Gram-positive bacteria.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native, from urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2|
- 1Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm (BUF09) for this purpose.
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up