INI-1 antibody | 3E10
Filter by Application:WB P Reset
|Mouse anti Human INI-1 antibody, clone 3E10 recognizes human SWI/SNF-related matrix-associated actin-dependent regulator of chromatin subfamily B member 1, also known as INI-1, BRG1-associated factor 47, BAF47, SMARCB1, Integrase interactor 1 protein or SNF5 homolog. INI-1 is a 385 amino acid ~46 kDa component of the BAF complex involved in chromatin remodelling. INI-1 also acts as a tumor supressor.
Mutations in the SMARCB1 gene can lead to hereditary cancer syndromes including Rhabdoid tumor predisposition syndrome 1 (RTPS1) with presentation of renal or nervous system tumors or Schwannomatosis 1 (SWNTS1) with development of non-vestibular Schwannomas. Mutation in the SMARCB1 gene can also lead to Mental retardation, autosomal dominant 15 (MRD15) characterized by multiple developmental anomalies, mental retardation and hearing loss (Tsurusaki et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 81-181 of human INI-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000228 nuclear chromosome
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0015074 DNA integration
- GO:0016514 SWI/SNF complex
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045090 retroviral genome replication
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0071564 npBAF complex
- GO:0071565 nBAF complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up