INI-1 antibody | 3E10
Mutations in the SMARCB1 gene can lead to hereditary cancer syndromes including Rhabdoid tumor predisposition syndrome 1 (RTPS1) with presentation of renal or nervous system tumors or Schwannomatosis 1 (SWNTS1) with development of non-vestibular Schwannomas. Mutation in the SMARCB1 gene can also lead to Mental retardation, autosomal dominant 15 (MRD15) characterized by multiple developmental anomalies, mental retardation and hearing loss (Tsurusaki et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 81-181 of human INI-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000228 nuclear chromosome
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0015074 DNA integration
- GO:0016514 SWI/SNF complex
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045090 retroviral genome replication
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0071564 npBAF complex
- GO:0071565 nBAF complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of INI-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra