IgG4 antibody | HP6023
Mouse anti Human IgG4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human IgG4 antibody, clone HP6023 recognises the pFc' region of human IgG4.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Pool of 5-6 individually purified Human IgG4 myeloma proteins
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for IgG4 antibody
Mutapi, F. et al. (2002) The effect of treatment on the age-antibody relationship in children infected with Schistosoma mansoni and Schistosoma haematobium.
Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 97 Suppl 1: 173-80.
Martinsson, K. et al. (2017) Immunoglobulin (Ig)G1 and IgG4 anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP) associate with shared epitope, whereas IgG2 anti-CCP associates with smoking in patients with recent-onset rheumatoid arthritis (the Swedish TIRA project).
Clin Exp Immunol. 188 (1): 53-62.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up