IgG3 antibody | 5G12
|Mouse anti Human IgG3 antibody, clone 5G12 recognizes human IgG3, hinge-region with no allotype restriction.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- IgG3 purified from human plasma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG3 antibody
de Souza, J.B. et al. (2010) Neutralization of malaria glycosylphosphatidylinositol in vitro by serum IgG from malaria-exposed individuals.
Infect Immun. 78 (9): 3920-9.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up