IgG2 antibody | 3C7
|Mouse anti Human IgG2 antibody, clone 3C7 is specific for human IgG2 and recognizes an epitope in the Fc region.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human IgG from pooled serum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG2 antibody
Martinsson, K. et al. (2017) Immunoglobulin (Ig)G1 and IgG4 anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP) associate with shared epitope, whereas IgG2 anti-CCP associates with smoking in patients with recent-onset rheumatoid arthritis (the Swedish TIRA project).
Clin Exp Immunol. 188 (1): 53-62.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up