IgG antibody | SB2H2
Mouse anti Human IgG antibody, clone SB2H2 recognises the Fc region of human immunoglobulin gamma chains. Mouse anti Human IgG antibody, clone SB2H2 also cross-reacts strongly with rabbit IgG.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01860 Related reagents
- P01857 Related reagents
- P01859 Related reagents
- P01861 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)